Hybrid flooring combines the best features of laminate floating floors and luxury vinyl plank into a single long-lasting and cost-effective solution. You can now achieve an authentic timber look floor with some additional features and benefits that are not normally associated with a timber or laminate floor. Also if you are interested in hybrid floor installation quote please do not forget to contact us.
- 1.Hybrid floorings are Highly water resistant-:Hybrid floors have a waterproof surface, making them ideal for high-traffic areas such as kitchens and dining rooms. Each plank has an acoustic underlay backing, which provides excellent noise reduction and a softer feel underfoot. As a result, hybrid flooring is an excellent choice for renovating older homes, upstairs bedrooms, playrooms, or apartments.
- 2. Hybrid flooring surface is genuine timber, there is no pattern repetition. Hybrid floors, which are available in a variety of striking designs and stunning colours, will enhance the beauty of any space. They can be installed in most areas of your home to create a unified look throughout.
- 3.Hybrid flooring is easier to install than any other type of flooring.
- 4.Temperature Resistant Hybrid Flooring: Suitable for extreme temperature changes.
- 5.Easy maintain-:All areas of the house are simple to keep clean.